Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Becker Family Easter 2011

We had our Becker Family Easter celebration on Palm Sunday and had a little less grass in the yard that day.  We have lots of wild life around our house, but there are certain critters that we don't see often - especially in the front yard!  We caught these turkey birds hanging out and eating some of Daddy's new grass seed.  He wasn't very pleased!
We had a great celebration anyway, complete with all kinds of yummy food!  With the help of Nanny, we made a fun lamb cake....of course, we forgot to take a picture before his tail got eaten off!
When it was time for the egg hunt, I was ready!  Chelsea and Riley hid the eggs for us and off I went!
Meekin wasn't so sure...we've been hiding eggs around the house, but they're always empty.  Once he found out there were treats in these eggs, he got on the ball!
Ellie did too!

Clyde had fun, but I think he really just liked being outside and free!
A meeting of the minds...Clyde, Sam and Daddy.
Meeks climbing up the slide.
Clyde, the Elder, baby Clyde and Ashley.  Baby Clyde loves his Auntie and Uncle.
The norm...Nanny officiating in the game of life between Meekin and I.
Happy Easter!

No comments: