I think I hear it!
Ok, I'm having a bit of a hard time getting this video flipped... Don't get a kink in your neck, but enjoy the laughter of Great Henry and Meekin!
That evening, Colson and baby Jane came to PoPo's house to play. Colson and I had many adventures in the 'clown car'. How many kids do you think we can cram in this thing??
Meekin and Jane don't interact much yet, but they do smile at each other and occasionally try to poke the others eye out. I guess when you're 8 months old, that's how you show your affection.
After a long, fun day, Meekin passed out hard. It was the first decent night of sleep Mom's had in a while!
Saturday, we worked on making Uncle Bren's play room into a room for me to sleep in when we visit. Uncle Bren worked hard and I sure do appreciate it. I LOVE my new room!
We also went to Red Oak II to have pictures taken and play. While we were there, we saw ducks, guineas and peacocks! What fun!
Meekin passed out again on the way to see the animals. Fortunately for him, we didn't see any flies!
I was in hog heaven playing on the old cars, trucks and planes!
There was even a cool old playground!
With a very tall slide!
Swings too!
Our friend Heather has lots of puppies for me to play with!
Meekin and I played a lot after we had our pictures taken too!
I think the airplane was my favorite part. I might even look cooler in this than I do in the Jeep!
Oh yeah I do!
Look who else showed up?! My stunt buddy, Colson!
He's my co-pilot too! Peas in a pod, partners in crime, whatever you want to call us, here we go! Wait, Colson, we're not off the ground yet...
Now we're flying high!
Baby Jane decided she wasn't sure about hanging out with Meekin again.
He tried to comfort her, but she was being such a diva.
Allison and Mom were wondering how anyone gets 2 children to smile for pictures at the same time, much less 4!!
We wrapped up the weekend with a visit to Great Momma Lessie for haircuts for Meekin and I. Meekin was far more cooperative than me. It was his first haircut - just a little off the bottom this time!
Once we were home again, Meekin took his first solo ride with me on the train.


No comments:
Post a Comment