Today was such a gorgeous day - it was almost 70 degrees - we went with our friends, the Frazier family to Watkins Woolen Mill SHS for a picnic.
Pause for a family photo op... Say CHEESE!

This was the view while we ate - can't beat that, can you? I wasn't very hungry because I think exploring is much more important than eating! I just had to make sure my exploring didn't cross paths with Daddy, Dorian and Wynnie throwing the football. They really don't know what they're doing!

We went into the museum and I played with the gears - anything that moves and makes noise, I like!

Wynnie and I took a walk around the mill.

I know nobody remembers when they were learning to walk, but let me tell you, it's scary! This is what my world looked like today when I was trying to maneuver downhill. Luckily, Wynnie caught me at the bottom and I was no worse for the wear.

This is one of the sheep they shear to make wool. Mom says she's working on knitting a hat for me right now, but I don't think I want to wear one of those things on my head.

After a long day of walking and playing, it's time to go home. Bear and I are pooped out!
No comments:
Post a Comment